I am very fortunate to work with dedicated, innovative and caring staff and students. The experience and Learning always gives me a great pleasure to see my day a little brighter. The growth of individual student is our focus. We “work together and learn together”, students will be best able to achieve their potential. We teach our students to be competent enough to stand tall among others. We sprinkle an atmosphere where each student receives dignity and acceptance. The whole purpose of education is to teach the students to think and not what to think. Students develop a personality and are ready to take the challenge once they step out of the gates of the college.
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy one is understanding”, The Word from Holy book will inspire our staff and Students throughout their lives.
God bless you!
Dr. P. Sathia Nesa Kumar is a B.E., Graduate in Civil Engineering from Govt. College of Engineering Tirunelveli, under Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai in 1987.
- D.C.Tech (Dip. In Concrete Technology) from Annamalai university in 1991.
- M.S. (Technological operation) from BITS pilani in 1996.
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering from Karnataka University in 2014.
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering from Vinayaga Missions Salem in 2012.
- Served in the field of Technical Education for more than 36 years in various capacities.
- Implemented Canada-India institution Co-operation project (CIICP) for more than 15 years.
- He has presented papers in conference and Published papers.
- Paper publication in Engineering Today (ISSN 0974-8377)
- Paper Presentation at Magna College of Engineering Chennai (ICMEET-2K11)
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE).
- Life member of Indian association of Hydrologist (MIAH).
- Fellow of Institution of Engineering (FIE).