Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Branch was started in the year 1984 with an intake of 60 students. The intake was increased from 60 to 90 in 2002. The department has well qualified and experienced faculty members and the laboratories are equipped with latest instruments and modern machineries that includes
1. Electrical Machines Lab.
2. Power Electronics Lab.
3. Wiring and Winding Lab
4. Simulation Lab
|1||Mr. S. John Abraham Sunder||M.E.,||Guest Lect. & Placement Officer|
|2||Mr. M. Elayaraja||B.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|3||Mr. S. Karthik||M.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|4||Mr. P. Mathivanan||B.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|5||Mrs. U. Vijayalakshmi||M.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|6||Mr. S. Umar Mukther||M.E.,||Lect.|
|7||Mr. N. Nachimuthu||B.E.,||Guest Lect.|
|8||Mr. R. Sundareswaran||B.E.,||Guest Lect.|
|9||Mr. K. Saravanakumar||B.E.,||Guest Lect.|
|10||Mr. P. Manisamy||I.T.I.,||Lab.Inst.|
|11||Mr. S.Selvaraj||B.A.,||Lab Asst.|
(Excited, Lovely, Exclusive, Charming, Tolerance, Reliable, Adaptable)
Goal of Association:
1. Our Association conduct beneficial seminars, guest lectures, paper presentations, workshops, technical events and cultural activities that will advocate and promote creative thinking, leadership skills, artistic talents, cooperation and coordination and thus enable the members to function on multi-disciplinary team.
2. To conduct motivational program for the students about carrier guidance development program, life skill, practical knowledge development and etc…
3. To arrange Industrial Visit for the Second year & Third year students.
4. To encourage the students to do the mini project in 3rd semester, 4th semester and 5th semester.
5. To encourage and develop the students talents by different activities.
6. Student clubs and organizations can help students create connections, build relationships, and expand their skills outside the lecture hall.
|Association Office Bearers|