Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Automobile Engineering Branch was started in the year 2012 with an intake of 60 students. The department has well qualified and experienced faculty members and the laboratories are equipped with latest instruments and modern machineries that includes
1. Industrial Automation Lab.
2. Automobile Chassis and Transmission Lab.
|1||Mr. C.S. Sakthivel||M.Tech.,||HOD|
|2||Mr. S. Sahayam||M.Tech.,||Sr.Lecturer|
|3||Mr. A. Sabarinathan||B.E.,||Sr.Lecturer|
|4||Mr. V. Kavin Kumar||M.E.,||Lecturer|
|5||Mr. M. Balasubramaniam||M.E.,||Lecturer|
|6||Mr. T. Kapil||B.E.,||Guest Lecturer|
|7||Mr. D. Muthupandi||B.E.,||Guest Lect.|
|8||Mr. N. Alexander||I.T.I.||Lab Inst.|
|9||Mr. A. Sadaiyandi||I.T.I.||Lab Inst.|
ACTA-Automotive Creative Technology Association
Goal of Association:
• To conduct motivational, carrier guidance & development, skill development and etc.. for students.
• To excite the students about entrepreneurship and acquiring entrepreneurial spirit and resourcefulness.
• To participate in Internship program (Industrial training) for the students on or before 5th semester.
• To encourage the students to do mini project on or before 5th semester.
• To encourage and develop the students talents by different activities.
|Association Office Bearers|
|Faculty-in-charge||Mr.A.Sabarinathan., B.E.,||Sr. Lecturer|