Diploma in Computer Engineering
Computer Engineering Branch was started in the year 1992 with an intake of 30 students. The intake was increased from 30 to 60 in 2000. The intake was decreased from 60 to 30 in 2003. Again the intake was increased from 30 to 60 in 2006. Further the intake was raised to 90 in the year 2007. The intake was decreased from 90 to 60 in 2014. The department has well qualified and experienced faculty members and the state of the art Computer laboratories are equipped with latest systems that include
- Hardware and Networking Lab.
- Computer Centre 1.
- Computer Centre 2.
- Internet with Broadband connectivity.
Produce comprehensively trained socially responsible, Innovative Diploma Computer Engineers of highest quality to contribute to the development of our Nation.
Continually improve our educational environment in order to develop rural youth with the strong Computer and technical backgrounds.
Generate competent professionals to become part of the industry and research organizations at the national level.
To provide the exposure of latest tools and technologies in the area of Computer Engineering.
To educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem solvers and life-long learners who will contribute positively to the economic well-being of our region.
To create, share, and apply knowledge in Computer Science, including interdisciplinary areas that extend the scope of Computer Engineering.
|1||Mr. P. Senthil Kumaran||M.Tech., M.C.A., MISTE., MIAENG., MCSTA.,||HOD & Exam Administrator|
|2||Mr. P. Ravichandran||B.E.,||Guest Lect.& Coordinator Student Devlt. cell|
|3||Mr. N. Kesavamoorthy||M.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|4||Mrs. T. Sasikala||B.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|5||Mr. S. Albert Jesu Raja||B.E.,||Sr.Lect.|
|6||Mr. K. Sivakumar||M.E.,||Lect.|
|7||Mrs. R. Ruby||BCA.,DECE.,||Lab Inst.|
|8||Ms. S. Jeya Backiam||M.Sc.,||Lab Inst.|
CHRIPOCAS-Christian Polytechnic College Computer Association
Goal of Association:
1. Bringing the students together, helping them to acclimate life in the college.
2. Connecting them with other students, as well as alumni, and can help students to develop transferable skills.
3. To attract and facilitate the entry of new students.
4. Student association further enhance the academic experience as they are able to build on critical thinking skills, problem-solving, and leadership development.
5. Students can meet others, grow as individuals, and help to find their place in the society.
6. Connecting the students with industry peoples.
|Association Office Bearers|
|Faculty-in-charge||Mr. P. Ravichandran||Guest Lecturer|
|Vice President||Selvan.D.Silas Paul||II-Year|