Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering Branch was started in the year 2001 with an intake of 30 students. The intake was increased from 30 to 60 in 2003. The department has well qualified and experienced faculty members and the state of the art laboratories are equipped with latest instruments that includes
1. Micro controller Lab.
2. Digital Communication Lab.
3. Electronic Devices and Circuit Lab.
4. Industrial Electronics and Communication Lab.
5. Embedded and VLSI Lab.
|1||Mr. K.S.Marimuthu||M.E.,||Sr.Lect. & HOD(ic)|
|2||Mr. Nesa Jeba Raja||M.E.,||Guest Lect. & Coordinator Exam Cell|
|3||Mr. R. Suresh Kumar||M.E.,||Lect. & System Admin.|
|4||Mrs. M. Lageetha||B.E.,||Lect.|
|5||Mrs. M. Chitra Devi||M.E.,||Guest Lect.|
|6||Mrs. R.Poongodi||Skilled Asst.|
|7||Mrs. P.Malliga||Skilled Asst.|
CAFACE-Creative Association For Adding of Communication Engineers
Goal of Association:
1. To conduct motivational program for the students about carrier guidance development program , life skill , practical knowledge development and etc…
2. To arrange Internship program (Industrial training) for the students in IV th and V th semester.
3. To encourage the students to do the mini project in 3rd semester , 4th semester and 5th semester.
4. To encourage and develop the students talents by different activities.
|Association Office Bearers|
|Faculty-in-charge||Mr. R.Sureshkumar M.E.,||Lecturer|
|Join Secretary||Selvan.S.Ranjith kumar||II-Year|